This weeks DTBST challenge is 'Hitting The Beach' (use a bathing suit/swimsuit somewhere on your card.) We have had some crazy weather here in Colorado lately - snow on 1st May and the following week lots of rain.) So creating this card brought a little 'summer' into my craft room.
This card is a 'side-step card' - it is a file from the Silhouette online store. The card itself and all the elements are cut using the Cameo. The image I have used is USA Honey, and she is coloured completely with ProMarkers. The rest of my papers are all from my scrap box ( I love it when I can use up scraps!)
Here is a look at the card from an angle.
Come and check out what the talented design team have come up with for this challenge over at Sassy Studios. As always if you use a Sassy Studios Image on your challenge entry you get two chances to enter and win a sassy lass of your own.
I am also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Craft-room Challenge - Use Your Scraps
- Use It Tuesdays - Anything Goes (but use your hoarded supplies!)
- Lady Anne's Challenges - Anything Goes
- Addicted to Stamps and More! - Make Your Mark (use markers)
- Crafting By Design - Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by today.